FDA Leadership will discuss the Fellowship opportunities at the CDER/OBI. The FDA/CDER is the global leader in drug regulation, responsible for ensuring the safety and effectiveness of all human drugs and therapeutic biologics and regulating a global drug supply chain. The OBI in CDER is responsible for transforming regulatory operations and modernizing the informatics capabilities to increase consistency, transparency and effectiveness of the human drug review process. FDA leaders are looking for highly qualified talent to apply modern tools for decision analysis, visualization of big data and data management solutions to analyze research and develop the application to FDA’s regulatory review process.
- Tessa Brown, Deputy Director, OBI
- Ethan Chen, Director, Division of Data Management Services & Solutions, OBI
- Estelle Sarricks, Program Manager, OBI Outreach & Recruitment Contract, AP Ventures
- Elizabeth Jackson, Director of Human Resources, AP Ventures
- Monica Berron, OBI Recruiter, AP Ventures
- Gabriel Fair, Risk Based Assessment Inspection fellow, FDA; SDS Alumnus
- Michael Thuemmel, Risk Based Assessment Inspection fellow, FDA; SDS Alumnus