Do you believe data analytics can improve the lives of people in Charlotte? Show us how, at the Queen City's Data Science and Machine Learning Hackathon.
This Hackathon is open to all! We will have data science and engineering mentors on-hand to lend advice to teams.
What You’ll Do
- Choose a dataset related to improvement in Charlotte
- Train a machine learning model
- Build an engineering solution that allows a user to interact with the model or enable the model to serve decisions to an application
- Learn Data Science from some of the areas best Engineers and Scientists
Eat great food, laugh, learn, have fun and win $$$!
- This year we will have 3 separate tracks during the event.
- Kaggle Style Competition
- AWS Deep Racer Competition (virtual and physical racetrack)
- Open-Ended/Presentation Style Competition
For more information, click here.